Global Designer Project #92 - CASE The Designer Challenge

     Hello everyone! I know it has been a little bit since I last posted. I'm so sorry. Life has gotten the best of me lately and the temperature. I can't believe that yesterday it was 102f here in our little town of Snowflake. Very much a heatwave this week all over the West Coast. It was 120f in Phoenix! That's a little too hot for me. I am a strawberry-blonde, freckled, pale-skinned woman who doesn't do well in heat. Right now I wish it was Fall, my fave part of the year! What about you?
     For you this week I have a new card that I created for the blog challenge over at Global Design Project. This week the challenge is CASE the Designer, in which you take some part of the card above and make it your own. Use the same stamp set, same layout, or the same colors...it's up to you. I decided to simply use the same layout that Steffi did. Here is my card...



     I wanted to keep it pretty simple. I just die cut out a lot of the different flowers from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and layered them around the opening that I die cut out with the Layering Ovals Framelits. I did first emboss the front of the card with the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.



     I used a combination of the new Mini Stampin' Dimensionals and the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to put the flowers on. After that I put a small Rhinestone on top of the popped up flowers.


     
     I stamped the sentiment so that it would show through the front of the card. Plus you get to still see the chair and the edge of the flowers. I thought it came out perfect. Here are the items I used to make this card...


     Thanks so much for coming to my blog. I hope you are all having a great week so far. Don't forget that if you need any of the items I used to make the above card or anything else just click on any item above and it will take you to my 24/7 Stampin' Up! store.


Hugs,

Julie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Kylie Bertucci's "Aim For Alaska" Blog Hop - A Little Foxy