Global Designer Project #90 - Sketch Challenge

     Hello again! And welcome back to my blog. Well, yesterday my husband and I added to our purr family! Since we are Empty Nesters now and have been for a few years, we have been enjoying having our fur babies around. We had to go and do some shopping yesterday and needed to go to the pest store to get a couple things. When we walked in there was a gentleman standing by the door with a snake, which I am deathly afraid of, so I kind of quickly got passed him and headed to the back and that was when I saw them all...three little kittens. To make a long story short we ended up with a cute little gray and white boy. We did find out that his mother was killed by a coyote and the lady that found him and his brother bottle them for several weeks. What a rough start to your life.
     Today I have a card for you from the new challenge over at the Global Design Project and it is a Sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:

     It took me quite a few days to finally decide on which stamp set and DSP (Designer Series Paper) I wanted to use for this challenge, but I finally picked on the stamp sets Celebration Time and Birthday Delivery and the DSP Birthday Memories. Here is my card:

     I wanted to emboss my three tiered cake to make it stand out more against the card. Then I die cut it out with the dies that you can get in a bundle with the stamp set for 10% off! I placed it on a circle of Gold Glitter Paper and then on a pretty doily.



     I wrapped a piece of the new Double Stitched ribbon in Daffodil Delight around the DSP and placed the cake piece on top. I die cut out the cute little bow that you see on top and placed various enamel dots around on the glittered circle.


     I finished my card by stamping a piece of Whispered White cardstock with a Happy Birthday sentiment from Birthday Delivery. Here are my supplies. If you found any item you can't live without just click on it and you will be taken to my 24/7 store.

     Thank you so much for coming to my blog today and I hope you are fully inspired to make a Happy Birthday card for someone special in your life. Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

First Frost Valentine's Day Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop