Birthday Card - Party Animal Suite

     Hi and welcome to my blog! Today for you I have a birthday card good for anyone's special day. The Occasions catalog has some amazing bundles in it this year and I chose the Party
Animal Suite to spotlight on this blog post. It is a very colorful group of items. Along with a stamp and Thinlits set there is also DSP (Designer Series Paper), washi tape, metal embellishments, and ribbon. Also, the Balloon Bouquet punch from the Annual catalog works with the stamp set as well. I used the stamp set, punch, washi, and DSP for my creation today.
     First, I started with Tangerine Tango for my card base cutting a
piece of 8-1/2"x 11" to 5-1/2"x 8-1/2" and then folding that in half to make an A2 size card. I then took a piece of the DSP and cut it to 4"x 5-1/4" and used my Snail to glue it to my card base.
     Next, I cut a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock to 3-1/4"x 4-1/2". I then used the Confetti TIEF to emboss the cardstock. Next, I used a piece of Emerald Envy and the Layering Ovals to cut an oval to fit in the space that the Confetti TIEF leaves behind. Then I used a piece of Whisper White and the Stitched Framelits to make an oval to fit just inside the Emerald Envy oval. I used my Snail to glue these three items
together. 
     Now, I wanted to make the balloons for the front. I used the colors Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, and Crumb Cake as all these colors are in and match the Party Animal DSP. I first used the Balloon Adventures stamp set and stamped on all three cardstocks with the polka dot stamp and stripe stamp. I used the polka dot one twice. I then used the Bouquet Balloon punch to punch out the three balloons. I put
them on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. 
     To decorate the front I also glued down three sequins in Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, and Gold with the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I put the Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of this piece and placed it onto the card front. I wanted it to pop off the card!
     I just couldn't leave the inside blank, and in the past unless it was a dark color I usually did, so I cut a piece of Whisper White
to 4"x 5-1/4". I took two pieces of washi from the Party Animal Designer Washi Tape set and put them down the side on the right. I placed the smaller striped washi right next to the larger polka dot one. Finally, I stamped the birthday saying in Pacific Point about 1/3rd the way down on the page. Now, with my Snail adhesive I glued this piece onto the inside of my card. All done!!


Here are the supplies I used for this card:



     I want to "Thank You" so much for coming to my blog today and taking a moment to look at my card. Sometimes these cards are a lot of work and it means something to me when you take some valuable time out of your day to look at them! If you have any questions about the card, or questions about Stampin' Up! I will gladly answer them for you, just go here. Also, if you have any suggestions about what you would like to see on my blog, or want me to make something out of a specific Stampin' Up! item then let me know as well at the link above.


Only 21 days left for Sale-a-Bration!

     That's right! Just 3 weeks left of Stampin' Up!'s best celebration of the year! Don't miss out on free product. For every $50 (before tax & shipping) you spend, you will get to pick a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. Get to chose from over 10 products from stamps to paper to ribbon...all FREE. But remember this, Stampin' Up! has told us that all items are now only available while supplies last. The Card Tin, #143833, has sadly already sold out! Get your Sale-a-Bration items NOW!
     Also during Sale-a-Bration, if you decide to join my team you will receive two additional stamps sets of your choice FREE with your Starter Kit. My personnel suggestion would be to get the two most expensive stamp sets that you love this way and use your Starter Kit for ink, paper, and such. Now this only lasts until March 31st too so if you love everything Stampin' Up! and would love to receive a discount up to 25% off all your future orders then go here  and click on "Join The Fun". Remember that the Starter Kit only costs $99 for $125 worth of your choice of product. And you get free shipping!
     And one more special! Only until March 31st if you place an order for $250 (before tax & shipping) or more you will get an additional $25 in Hostess Rewards! That is $25 in FREE rewards you get to spend on anything in any current Stampin' Up! catalog. Plus, you get 5 Sale-a-Bration items. Get orders from family and friends to up your total to get this great offer. Go here and click on "Shop Now" to place your online order. Any questions? Then please go to the same page and click on "Contact Me".


     Again, thank you for looking. I hope you have a great day and weekend. I will have a new blog post up tomorrow for you so please come back and check it out! Hugs, Julie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Kylie Bertucci's "Aim For Alaska" Blog Hop - A Little Foxy

Beauty Abounds Card - Kylie's Training Group Blog Hop