Big Shot Saturday - Congrats Card

     Hi and welcome to my blog! Today is Big Shot Saturday which means that I will show a project using the Stampin' Up! Big Shot die cutting machine. Eventually I will be videoing these for you to watch my process but I don't have the set up yet. So for today I will just have pictures. 
     Today, I have a Congrats card I made using my
Big Shot machine for several components. I first started with cutting my 8-1/2 x 11 paper in half to make two 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card bases. I used the color Crushed Curry. I then cut a piece of the It's My Party DSP paper pack to 4 x 5-1/4 for my first layer. Then I got out my Big Shot. 
     I first used the Star Framelits dies and cut out the second from the largest star die in another piece of It's My Party paper. Next, I cut out the next star die down in Mint Macaron. Then, I used the Large Numbers Framelits dies to cut out the
2,0,1, and 6 in yet another piece of It's My Party paper stack. It is so easy to use this machine. I used the Magnetic Platform to keep the dies in place while I set them up to cut. This is especially important when you are cutting around a stamped image. 
     I placed the layer onto the card base using my
Snail adhesive. Next came the largest star and then
the numbers using the 2-way glue. The Mint Macaron star is then adhered down using Stampin' Dimensionals. I then punched out the smallest star using the Star punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and a scrap piece of Crushed Curry cardstock and put it on with another Stampin' Dimensional. 
     Next I stamped my sentiment using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Perfect Pairings. You can get this stamp set for free or choose one of the other free items with every $50 (before tax and shipping) you order from me of Stampin' Up! product. If you order $150 you get to choose 3 free items! It is a great deal but you only have until March 31 to place your order so hurry up. Go here to go to my store and click on the Shop button. Back to our card...
     I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using Black Archival
Ink with the word Congrats! I then punched it out using the Washi Label punch. I adhered it down with Stampin' Dimensionals too in the middle of the largest star.
     And you are done! This would be great for the upcoming graduation season. Here is my shopping list for this project:



     Thank you so much for spending a few moments on my blog today looking at my card. I hope you get some inspiration for your own projects. Also, if you want an Stampin' Up! Occasion or Annual 2015-2016 Catalog just email me at scrapnmom@live.com or go here and click on Contact Me at the top right. I just ask that you pay for the shipping which is only a few dollars. Also if you would love to join my Stampin' Up! team I would be very happy to have you. Click the same link above and go to the Join button. Right now during Sale-A-Bration you get an extra $30 in product in your kit which is only $99! But only until March 31st. Email me if you have any questions. Thanks again for coming and have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

First Frost Valentine's Day Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop