Saturday Bonus - Another Birthday Card

     Welcome and happy Saturday. I hope your weekend is going good so far. I have a bonus this Saturday with another birthday card for you. I got the idea of the card from Pinterest, but I changed a few things up. I think it came out really good and I like it a lot. First I made the butterfly by using Stampin' Up! stamp set Watercolor Wings. I used Marina Mist for the first layer, Island Indigo for the second layer and Night of Navy for the last layer. I then used the Butterflies Thinlits to die cut the butterfly with my Big Shot machine. I then placed 3 rhinestones on it's back. Next, I stamped the card base with the Stampin' Up! stamp Watercolor Wash in Crumb Cake. I just got this stamp and I am loving it. I placed the butterfly in the upper corner popped up with Stampin' Dimensional. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black using the stamp set Watercolor Words. I think I should of used Staz On Black instead. I believe it would of came out darker. Oh well. So what do you think? Here are the details:


Julie's Shopping List Details:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thank you so much for coming to my blog and checking out my Saturday Bonus project. I love Pinterest and all the inspiration you can get from it. If you would like or need a 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog just let me know. I only charge $6 for the shipping and I will get one right out to you. If you already are working with a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator please ask them first. If you like this project just click on any of the product links and it will take you right to my store. Thanks again for coming and have a great weekend! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Frost Valentine's Day Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop