Happy Birthday Card

     Hello and welcome to my blog Stampin' Julie. Sorry for the lateness of this post as I just totally forgot what day it was. This happens a lot when you don't work outside of your home. All the days flow together and you forget which day it is. Now on to my project. Today I have a birthday card for you. I saw this card on Pinterest and just fell in love with it and knew I wanted to give it a try. I did change a couple things though, like the base card color and such. It is a super easy card to make as well. It takes the Stampin' Up! stamp sets Crazy About You and Celebrate Today along with the Thinlits Hello You and Framelits Balloons. You also need the paper pad Cherry On Top with Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White. For ink you need Bermuda Bay. See, super easy list. First, I die cut the Happy and the Balloon. Then I cut all the paper that it needed, then I started putting it together. I layered the balloon paper onto the piece of Cucumber Crush. Then I layered the piece of Whisper White onto the piece of Crushed Curry and adhered it onto the balloon piece. Next, I adhered the whole thin onto the Watermelon Wonder card base. Then, I stamped the dots from Celebrate Today onto the balloon die cut. I next adhered the Happy onto the card and then the balloon with pop dots. I finally stamped birthday onto the card and it is done. Here is my shopping list:


Julie's Detailed Shopping List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


     And there you have it. Thank you so much for coming to my blog and taking a look at my new project for today. I will have another tomorrow as a Saturday Bonus! So watch out for that. If you need a new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog just let me know. You pay the $6 shipping via Paypal and I will get one in the mail for you right away. Have a great day and a great weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Kylie Bertucci's "Aim For Alaska" Blog Hop - A Little Foxy