Saturday Bonus Blog

Hi and welcome to my blog. I have been real busy in my craft room making cards so I decided to share one with you today as a special bonus. I got the idea for this card from the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog on page 119 with the Garden in Bloom stamp set. There are some beautiful ideas in this catalog. Some would be really easy to recreate. I started with cutting a piece of English Garden and a piece of vellum to 4"x 5-1/4". Next, I stamped with the Garden in Bloom set onto the vellum with black Stazon ink. This is to guarantee that the ink would not run or smear. Next I layered the vellum onto the paper and then onto the cardstock and punched holes on the top for the ribbon. I weaved the white ribbon into the holes. The card is done, now how simple was that.
Julie's Detailed Product List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Well, thank you very much for coming to my blog and taking a look at my project. If you need a catalog email me and let me know and I will send you an invoice for the shipping. If you are already working with or have a demonstrator please go through them. Thanks again and have a great weekend! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop