Always Here For You Card

     Hey everyone! Welcome to my first post of the week. Today I have a card I made using all Stampin' Up! items. First, I used two stamp sets; Friendly Wishes, and You've Got This. I first stamped the background stamp from You've Got This using Blushing Bride on a piece of Whisper White. Then I stamped the sentiment on top from Friendly Wishes in Basic Black. I then put rhinestones in each corner. Next, I embossed the bigger piece of Whisper White with the embossing folder Large Polka Dots. I then placed the smaller piece on the larger piece with Stampin' Dimensionals. Next, I adhered the whole thing onto a card base of Blushing Bride to match the background ink color. Here are all the items, if anything catches your eye just click on it and it will take you to my store.

Julie's Detailed Shopping List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
    
     Well thank you very much for coming to my blog. Any friend would love to get this card and would thank you for it. So give this card a try and show a friend how much they mean to you.
     Remember, if you want to get a new 2015-2017 catalog just email me and let you know. All I charge is $6 for the shipping. Thanks again, and have a great week! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Kylie Bertucci's "Aim For Alaska" Blog Hop - A Little Foxy