Cupcakes Card

Hey there everyone! How are you all doing? I'm a day late with this as our cable was knocked out by a huge microburst that went through our town. We are finally back up and running so here is my blog for Wednesday. I was inspired to make this card by another I saw on Pinterest. They had used another stamp set but the result is pretty much close to the original. I picked out several Stampin' Up! stamp pads that I wanted to use plus the color of my card base. Next I punched out each cupcake with the Cupcake punch. Then I used the embossing folder Large Polka Dots and then I grouped the cupcakes together as in the original inspiration. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Rose Red and my card is finished.
Julie's Shopping Detailed List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Well, there you go. Pray that our internet is safe and that tomorrow my blog will go up without a hitch. Remember that if you need a catalog and you are not currently working with another demonstrator please email me and I will send you an invoice for the $6 shipping fee.
     Thanks again for stopping by my blog and have a great day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Frost Valentine's Day Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Under My Umbrella Friend Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop