Congratulations Baby Card

     Hello everyone! I am so sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I am going to start myself on a schedule, so from now on I will be posting every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. This will be a great schedule for me as it pushes me to get some projects done that I love doing. So here is the first one. It is this really cute baby card perfect for the parents of a new addition to their family. I think the bow really pushes it over the top. This card was made with new DSP from the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog. I had so much fun making this card and it was so easy. Easy enough for you to CASE (copy and share everything) it. 
     Please if you need a catalog let me know. For just $6 I will send you a new 2015-2016 catalog. And please if you already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator ask them first for a catalog.
     Thanks so much for coming to my blog and taking a look at my cute baby card. I hope you have a great week! :)
     Here are the items I used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Kylie Bertucci's "Aim For Alaska" Blog Hop - A Little Foxy

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop