Baby Boy Card

     Hi and welcome back to my blog. Today I have for you a card that may look familiar. Last week I made a card like this for a girl and today I thought I would show you the boy version. It is pretty much made the same way I just changed out the colors and the sentiment. I started with a Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla card base and made my first layer out of Pool Party. Next, I cut the next layer out of the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Sweet Li'l Thing. I love this paper, it is so cute. I stamped the lion from the Zoo Babies stamp set in Hello Honey onto a piece of Very Vanilla. Then I used my Lots of Labels dies and cut the lion out and then used Hello Honey cardstock to cut out the next size bigger to layer them. I used the same stamp set for the sentiment in Pool Party but used the Bitty Banners die to cut it out. Next, I used the Bow Builder Punch for the very cute bow out of Pool Party. Finally, I put everything onto the card front using some Snail adhesive, glue dots, and Stampin' Dimensionals.
Julie's Product Shopping List

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


This one came out just as good as the girl one did. I love them both. If you need any measurements or any other details just leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Also, if you are in need of a 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog and don't work with another demonstrator please email me and I will send you an invoice for $6.00 for shipping and I will get one right out to you. Thanks for taking the time to come see my projects. I very much appreciate it. Have a great week! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop