2015-2016 Catalogs Are Here!

Well today is the day!!!
The new 2015-2016 catalog is here for all to see!
This catalog is amazing with all the new items you can get. So many new stamp sets I am having a hard time deciding which to get first. I hate having a limited budget. Lol. Visit here to see the new catalog and all the new stuff you are going to drool over. If you need a catalog just let me know. Paypal me at scrapnmom@live.com $6.00 to cover shipping and I will get one in the mail to you. If you already have a demonstrator please ask them first for a catalog. 
     Well, have a great week and thank you for coming to my blog! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Kylie Bertucci's "Aim For Alaska" Blog Hop - A Little Foxy