Thankful Sheltering Tree Card

Well, hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Today I have this really cute card I made for my mom and I can't wait to send it to her. It was so much fun to make. I really love this stamp set and the ability to make the tree any season. I chose Spring because that is what we are in right now and it is my mom's favorite season. Here are the details:

  • Paper: Stampin' Up! Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
  • Stamp: Stampin' Up! Sheltering Tree
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Strawberry Slush, Rose Red, Mossy Meadow
  • Adhesive: Stampin' Up! Snail
Thank you so much for coming to my blog and taking a look at my most favorite card so far that I have done. If you like what you see, visit my site to order the items listed and if you live in my area contact me and we can do this card as a make n take at your workshop. Have a great day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop