Happy Birthday Balloon Card

So sorry for such a delay in my posting but I was on vacation in California for a couple weeks. Then it took a few days to get my mojo back into card making mode. Well, while in California I got a huge order from Stampin' Up! so I got some new items. Here is one of them with this cute card I made using the Celebrate Today stamp set and Balloon Framelits dies. These were a blast to play with. You do need the Big Shot to use the dies though. Here are the details:

  • Paper: Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Whisper White
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up! Celebrate Today
  • Dies: Balloon Framelits
  • Ink: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso
  • Sequins: Stampin' Up! In Color Sequin Assortment, Gold Trim
I hope you like this card and please leave a comment. Thank you so much for coming to my blog and looking at my posts. Have a great day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

First Frost Valentine's Day Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop