Cutest Baby Card

Welcome back to my blog! Today for you I have this cute baby card for a little girl. I started with using Stampin' Up! paper in Blushing Bride and stamp set Label Love. I just got this stamp set and punch in a recent order and couldn't wait to use it. Here are the details:


  • Paper: Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Vellum.
  • Ink: Whisper White
  • Stamp: Label Love
  • Punch: Artisan Punch, Bitty Butterfly
  • Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots
  • Extras: White Pearls, White Embossing Powder, Stampin' Trimmer
Thank you so much for coming to my blog today. And I hope I have inspired you in some way. If you would like to order any of the above just visit my website here. Have a great day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrate Sunflowers Loved Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop

Aim for Alaska 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! New Catalog Sneak Peek Blog Hop

Little Twilight Love Was Written In The Stars Card - Kylie's Training Blog Hop